Tapptic jest liderem wśród sieci interaktywnych agencji mobilnych w Europie. Tapptic Poland na swoim pokładzie ma już blisko czterdzieści osób. Znamy się zarówno na tworzeniu i rozwoju wysokiej klasy aplikacji mobilnych jak i webowych. Obecnie poszukujemy osób na stanowisko Android Developer
- Doświadczenia w rozwijaniu komercyjnych aplikacji w językach Kotlin i Java na platformę Android
- Znajomości dobrych praktyk programistycznych, w szczególności związanych z wydajnością aplikacji mobilnych
- Praktyki w programowaniu w środowisku Android Studio
- Znajomości najpopularniejszych bibliotek Android
- Swobodnej komunikacji w języku angielskim
Zachwycimy się kimś, kto:
- Ma praktykę z narzędziami developerskimi (GIT, JIRA, Basecamp…)
- Zna środowisko Android TV
- Używał metodyk zwinnych
- Zna narzędzia Amazon Web Services (Cognito, IoT…)
Oferujemy pracę w cenionym zespole specjalistów w firmie cieszącej się doskonałą reputacją.
Realizujemy ambitne projekty rozwijając inteligentne aplikacje mobilne.
Pracujemy w przyjaznej atmosferze, cenimy umiejętność zdobywania wiedzy i adaptacji.
We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website.
TAPPTIC cares about your privacy and is committed to maintaining the security, confidentiality and privacy of your personal information. In this document, the words “TAPPTIC”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to TAPPTIC and its affiliated entities. This statement discloses the privacy practices and policies relating to the use of our website. In addition, other local privacy notices may be applicable for countries in which we operate to reflect local practices and legal requirements where information is collected.
Information Collection, Use and Disclosure
This Policy applies to personal information about individuals, but does not include information collected, used or disclosed with respect to corporate or commercial entities or information that is exempted under any applicable privacy legislation.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We may collect, use and disclose certain personal information from and about you when you voluntarily provide it by either subscribing to any of our subscription/news services, by applying for one of the jobs posted at our website or by reaching out to us through our contact form. When visiting our website, we may also collect information regarding your visit to our website. This information does not identify you as an individual personally and is collected to help us monitor how our site is used and what information is being accessed.
Use of our website
Cookies are consent based unless they are strictly necessary for the operation of our website. To find out more about cookies and how to manage your preferences, please refer to our Cookies Policy.
For the purposes of processing your subscription request and providing you with the subscription services, at your request and with your consent we will collect and use the following information:
- your e-mail address
We do not disclose personal information collected for the use in providing the subscription services to third parties unless those parties are retained by TAPPTIC to assist us in providing these services (e.g. content management system). Also, we share this information to the relevant internal departments within the TAPPTIC group and to competent authorities or law enforcement bodies if required to do so by law.
OPTING OUT: If you have subscribed for subscription services and wish to have any of your personal information removed from our databases, or if you no longer want us to send any further communications to you, please click on the “Unsubscribe” link of the e-mail you receive from us or contact us at email@example.com.
For the purposes of recruitment and assessing your suitability for employment with TAPPTIC, when you apply for a posted job through the website we will collect and use the following information:
- your name and firstname
- your address
- your e-mail address
- your telephone number
- your LinkedIn profile public URL
- information requested of you as part of the application process, including your resume and CV, and the information contained within any documents you voluntarily upload as part of your job application at our website.
We respect the privacy of our job applicants and the confidentiality of their personal information; however, we may disclose your personal information to the relevant internal departments within the TAPPTIC group and to third party companies retained by TAPPTIC to assist us in the recruitment process, as well as to competent authorities or law enforcement bodies if required to do so by law.
Information collected and processed for job applicants is subject to, and done in accordance with, any local practices and legal requirements at our various locations around the world. For additional information applicable to job applicants please contact your local region.
“Contact Us” Services
For the purposes of processing your request to be contacted by TAPPTIC, at your request and with your consent we will collect and use the following information:
- your name
- your e-mail address
- your message
We do not disclose personal information collected for the use in contacting you back to third parties unless those parties are retained by TAPPTIC to assist us in providing these services (e.g. mail provider). Also, we share this information to the relevant internal departments within the TAPPTIC group and to competent authorities or law enforcement bodies if required to do so by law.
This website may contain links to other sites, including social media websites. This privacy statement only applies to information collected by TAPPTIC on our website. We do not control the collection of data on these websites, and are not responsible for the content of these websites or the privacy practices of such third parties. Your use of third party websites is governed by the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the third party.
Retention of Information
We will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the information was collected. Once the information is no longer required to fulfil these purposes, and unless information must be held for a longer period of time where there is a legal or regulatory reason to do so, it will either be destroyed, erased or made anonymous.
We take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and we periodically review our security measures.
Due to the global nature of our business, for the purposes set out above your personal information may be accessed in other countries that have a different data protection requirements than the country where you are based and which have not been validated by your relevant supervisory authority as being a country offering the same level of protection for your personal information. Such transfer is based on your explicit consent and considering the global nature of our activities and services.
Accuracy of Information & RIGHTS
We strive to ensure that any personal information we retain and use is as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. If our records regarding your personal information are inaccurate or incomplete, we will amend that information at your request. You have the right at any time to contact TAPPTIC to access your personal information and request a correction of any incorrect or incomplete information.
Subject to local requirements, you may also have the right to the deletion of personal data, to restrict the processing of your personal data, to receive a copy of your personal data, to object the processing of your personal data and to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority if you think that TAPPTIC has not acted in line with applicable data protection laws.
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can withdraw your consent at any time, provided this will not affect the validity of any processing that occurred prior to such withdrawal of consent.
INFORMATION REQUESTS AND QUESTIONS
If you have questions or inquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or want to make a request concerning your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!
To ensure our website functions optimally and that we provide an efficient browsing experience for our users, this website uses “cookies”. Information about cookies and how and why we use them is set out in this Cookies Policy.
In this document, the words “TAPPTIC”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to TAPPTIC and its affiliated entities.
What are “cookies”
Cookies are small data files that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are used by many websites and can do a number of things, including remembering a user’s preferences or counting the overall number of people looking at a website.
There are many types of cookies, which can be divided in four main categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are essential cookies that are used to store a unique identifier to manage and identify a user as unique to other users currently viewing the website. They are strictly necessary for the operation of a website and without these cookies, the website will not function optimally. They do not collect any personal information about you that could be used for marketing. Accordingly, we are not requesting specific consent for use of strictly necessary cookies. For all other cookies, your informed consent is required.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies are set up to improve the functionality of the website. They will typically be the result of a user action, but might also be implemented in the delivery of a service not explicitly requested but offered to the user. For example, cookies that remember the content you previously viewed on this website or the email address and password you provided when registering during an earlier visit to this website. They can also be used to prevent the user being offered a service again that had previously been offered to that user and rejected. Functional cookies allow us to serve content tailored to your interests and save you the time of having to re-register or re-enter information when you re-visit this website or try to access certain secure areas.
- Performance cookies: These cookies are limited to performance and website improvement. The primary function of a performance cookie is to track and monitor user activity on a website. A performance cookie will assist with creating web statistics. We use this information to modify our website to meet customer interests and enhance customer experience from or through our website. This information cannot be used to identify any particular individual.
- Targeting/advertising cookies: These contain a unique key that is able to distinguish individual users’ browsing habits or store a code that can be translated into a set of browsing habits or preferences using information stored elsewhere.
Within these categories, cookies are sorted as either a temporary 'session cookies' or more long-term 'persistent cookies'. Session cookies link your actions in one session only, which starts when the webpage is opened and finishes when it is closed. Persistent cookies are where the cookie remains on your phone or computer for a specific period of time. They are activated automatically when you visit a particular website.
A cookie may also be a 'first-party cookie' or a 'third-party cookie'. First party cookies are cookies which are set by a particular website and can only be read by that website. Third party cookies are cookies which are set by third parties and are used for different services (for example, website analytics or advertising).
How to control cookies
You can control the setting of cookies and/or delete cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser. You can also set your browser to block cookies or to send a warning notice before a cookie is stored on your computer. The steps for doing this differ from browser to browser, so consult your browser menu and Help tools. You may also visit www.allaboutcookies.org for details on how to delete or reject cookies and for further information on cookies generally.
Summary of cookies used
Below is a summary of the types of cookies we use:
We use first party cookies in line with our website platform cookies for content editors to track and allow authentication and editing functionality. These cookies monitor authenticated users.
We use Google Analytics to understand what areas of our website are frequently access, and how you interact with our website. This is done in order to improve the user experience.
This Cookies Policy was last updated on 09 August 2018. We reserve the right to update this policy from time to time by posting an updated version on Tapptic website without further notice to you.